Role – BUSINESS ANALYST
Gathering and reviewing the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to
stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Analyze business requirements, elaborate and document the same.
- Review the project documents including Project approvals with details on costs, timelines and deliverables.
- Requirement Documentation, doing GAP Analysis, Feasibility study and Solution Document.
- Designing the document based on the project plan.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross functional team members and management.
- Documenting standard operating procedure related to new developments.
- Work with the Product consultants and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Performing functionality testing before delivering the product / service
- Understand scope of delivery, customer’s business and map then with the existing solution
- Recruiting and managing department specific staff
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of RETAIL domain experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Preferred to have multi-lingual skills (English + Hindi + Any other local languages)